



These are the moments......
Last night Hailey and Karis had their first cheer performance. Now I must say neither of these girls seems real athletically inclined...which is fine....but I do want them to have some sort of place they can feel part of a team. So when Karis joined Cheer I was really excited. A week later Hailey decided to join too. They practice once a week for an hour just down the road at our community center which is nice and handy!! And they are LOVING it. I think it will be good for developing their coordination and confidence. Last night they performed at the school carnival and as I watched them looking so cute doing their little cheers I just thought about how blessed we are to have such great girlies and our little boy too. I hope to post a video later.
Earlier that day Avery and I went to the Celebration of Women show downtown. We both had a great time just the two of us. Amazing how different her personality is when it is just her. She danced to the music, ate a cupcake, and had a bag full of free goodies by the end. Every booth almost remarked how cute she was. She's the quiet one so usually a couple of her other siblings get that comment the most so it was good for her to hear that on her own I think! What a great day it was!!
No comments:
Post a Comment