Saturday, September 25, 2010

OSU


So I know my family is horrified by this...but I think they must all agree....these kids look adorable in orange and black!! I grew up in a big Husky Fan family....like the guys went to every game and even fly to the first game of the season kind of fans. So it's a little hard for them to accept that now I root for the Beavs....and so do our children. But come on ...you gotta admit.....these kids are stinkin cute!! And I hope you all are cheering for them today as they play BSU here! Scott and Alex are going to the game!!

2 comments:

Jill Wilkins said...

YAY! We are in LaGrande this weekend (read the blog as the other "plane" people went to see the OSU/BSU game!)

We are also Huskey fans, but my Dad and Sister went to OSU... so... what can you do?! I am glad Alex got to go!!!

Hope you are well Abby. Somtime we need to connect.

Heidi C said...

Go Beavs! Of course our whole family is Beaver fans too so i had to convert Brian over. Did Joel go with Scott and Alex to the game? Too bad they lost... Hope you are doing well! Miss ya.