





Another successful crafting with children story. So many of the crafts we do especially with all 4 kids just don't turn out the way I envisioned. Which of course is when I remind myself that "it's the process, not the product" that's important. So in July when the girls started asking to make flower headbands, I held them off, thinking they wouldn't turn out very cute and just be a disappointment. I just don't have the talent that so many of you crafty ones possess!!
But...these turned out great! Scott was out of town so I thought it's be a fun way to spend the afternoon/evening. The girls were thrilled when I picked them up from school and told them I'd finally! bought the supplies. We made tons of headbands! And the cool thing is they are interchangeable. So they can have 1 flower or several. The rest of the week for school Hailey chose 1 and Karis chose at least 2. Now of course the girls want to make some for Sadie and Ella. ☺ And so that Alex didn't feel left out I let him decorate his tool box with jewels. Scott was thrilled when he got home to see the manly craft I came up with..wink...wink.....
1 comment:
Cute! Sadie would love one. I should try making them sometime.
Post a Comment