I love spring break. I don't know why but for me 4 kids is easier than 2. I think because they all play so well and the roles are more established. Like the one in charge is here and directs all the play. When she's not here children tend to wonder around like puppy dogs or run large amounts of water in the sink with wadded up toilet paper. Anyway...I even think it's easier making lunch for 4 than 2. I don't know why....guess I'm just an all or nothing kind of girl. Love these trays, they line up and I fill them up with the choices and they eat so well, since they told me what they wanted on the tray!
Craft time is always a big part of our breaks and summers! Here is Hailey with her pottery wheel from Grandma Ruby. And here are the kiddos with their friends finger painting. Lots of fun, but such a mess. Avery is with her little friend Scarlett....my friend Tami's little girl. Those two are the quietest girls ever...except when they are upset. Two peas in a pod!
Of course here is Karis, making the most of every moment. She is the happiest, easiest, funniest, girl ever!!
And last but not least.....Avery with her new headphones. They block out noise from our not so quiet family and she can listen to Taylor Swift to her heart's content. Tami recommended these as they are quite soothing to Scarlett. It's magical almost.






No comments:
Post a Comment