Sunday, June 12, 2011

Knitting!



I am so enjoying my new knitting hobby. This is my 2nd big project and by far my favorite! It took way less time than the dress and I love the way it turned out. So cute I think. In fact I am now making one for Hailey. I used a worsted cotton yarn which was really fun to knit with....it just looked so good and felt really nice too. Hailey asks me daily if her tank top is done yet. No....it isn't! Although with all the time they are spending at the pool now, I am thinking I can get a lot done. (Since I mostly sit by the pool and soak up the sun and chat with the other mothers, I might as well knit at the same time. ☺)

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Your knitting projects are awesome, Abby! I got tears in my eyes reading about Fishie and then the long post. Wow. I wish they would have had the Internet and blogging when our kids were little. It would be so fun to read it now. Sigh. So don't forget to print yours out now and then so you will have it to look back on when you are old like me!! Love you guys...