Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers Day

Mothers Day was lots of fun. We hosted the family here for lunch. The kids all had a great time...one of the main reasons was Sadie and Ella both brought their little jeeps to drive around. So including ours there were 3 kid's jeeps which made for tons of fun for the kids. I don't know why but I didn't manage to take any pictures. I did get a shot of the girls all dressed up. Karis got this new gorgeous dress from Grandma so she had to model it. I love the look on Sadie's face as Karis does her pose. And Ella was thrilled to wear the Belle dress. For breakfast Scott went and got me Starbucks and some donuts from our favorite donut shop. I took this picture because look at what Avery did...had a bite off the top of 4 different donuts! I guess that's a way to save calories.


And here we are..not sure what happened to the photos- they all had a big round bright spot but I still love this one! Our sweet girls! And I was oh so surprised with my gift- some games for my Nintendo DS. Yes I have a DS. Why? I don't know...I am addicted to little puzzle type games. Anyway last week Karis says in a very loud whisper: "Mom- I have a secret. You know that little thing you play games on- well we got you some games for Mothers Day... but it is a SECRET". I said, "Karis- I will just pretend I didn't hear that." And she said, "OK because it is a secret!" Guess we know who not to tell the family secrets to......not that we have any thanks to my blog....


5 comments:

Jen said...

Cute picture of you and your girls! Sounds like a lovely day. Happy Mom's Day to you!

Nancy said...

You're all adorable...

Amber and Nala said...

Ahhhh, cute pic of you and the girls. :)

Becky said...

Thanks for hosting Mother's Day-Ella had a great time.

Moon Dance Ranch said...

We can't keep secrets either, but we try.... They just get blurted out loudly and then they feel better :) Grant wants a DS sooooo bad. He is saving his money.

Happy Mom's Day!!!