So a couple people have asked us if Scott was on the Forest and Fish commercial and we just laughed and didn't know what they were talking about. Well tonight we saw the commercial- and it does look like Scott. He thinks it was him when he worked for the Forest Service 10 years ago and he thinks he remembers the shirt he is wearing, but he doesn't know for sure. I think it looks like him but I am not convinced. What do you think? It is about halfway through and he is holding something up and looking at it in a river. Is This The One and Only Scottie the Hottie?
So we really still don't know!! The thing is he did a lot of media stuff 10 years ago- but that doesn't look like him 10 years ago it looks like him now more. We even had him stand up and pose the same way and I couldn't tell!! So still not sure. It is interesting that those who have known him the longest think it is him.....but do you all think it looks like him 10 years ago? He hasn't worked for Washington for over 7 years (except for the last couple of months) so it had to be filmed when he was at the Forest Service. Anyway...we are still looking into it and trying to find out. After all if it is him I think we should be compensated heavily. Just kidding!!
13 comments:
Yeah, I can't say I'm 100% convinced either. :) I paused it, and it does look like him, but I don't know.....but it sure would be cool if it is!
We're going to say no.
Ok, so I have been one of those people that have thought maybe it might be. I saw it a couple weeks ago and I have been meaning to ask you if that indeed was him, so my vote is yes, but with that being said, I have only really seen Scott a handful of times and he has always been running after some cute little girls:)
I am going to say no.
Katie
Paused it...analyzed it...nope. The guy in the vid is much older. Close tho!
Nope, but close
Okay you guys, Vic (his older brother) says, "THAT'S SCOTT! How can they NOT KNOW THAT IS SCOTT?" So, Vic and Nancy say, "That's Scott." And a bunch of people we know (all family) agree...
I agree I think its Scott
I totally think it looks like Scott. But wouldn't he remember being on video? Or do they regularly record him on the job??
Nice try Nancy, that is not Scott. I've fished with him before, many times. He always fumbles in the stream that guy looked pretty stable.
That guy looks older than Scott's current age. Abby posted some photos of Scott on here, page 6 or something. Look at those photos; there may be some sort of resemblance, twin or something, but clearly that is not Scott.
Mark and I don't think it's Scott. He looks older. His hairline is more receded.
Well, they say everyone has a twin...
Post a Comment