





So a few days ago I was reading in my Bible in Psalms. Every once in awhile I read something and really feel like God is telling me something or giving me a verse for a particular reason, so I date it, and put a little note next to it. Well, a year ago, to the day after the Haiti earthquake, I read the following verse: Psalm 118:4 This is the Lord's doing, it is marvelous in our eyes. Next to it I wrote: Alex coming home. When I saw that this week, I couldn't believe it!! A year ago God gave me that verse! Wow...if I only knew just how much it would be His doing and how marvelous it would be!! I still can't believe all the events that had to take place to bring our boy home...but all I can say is....This is the Lord's doing!!
My friend Sunny came and took some pictures of us last week. Here are a few favorites!
2 comments:
I love the picture of the hands!
Love these pictures! So happy for you.
Post a Comment