



What other words could I use? Seriously blog stalkers...have you ever seen such a cute little boy in all your life? Anyway a couple things. He is now officially a Hoefer in that he finally has his own camelback. As most of you know...we are famous for always carrying around our water bottles. He was thrilled to pick out one of his own. Also this weekend I made some Haitian food. He loved the rice but spit the chicken in sauce out. Oh well...at least he loved the rice. Like shoveled it in his mouth, loved the rice! Scott and I loved all the food, so did Aves. The big girls of course did not. But what else is new?!
5 comments:
He looks great! Love your new header photo...
Yes, chicken is spit out of our kids mouth very quickly too! We have tried turkey brats cut up in our rice and beans and red sauce and that goes over very well though... What a cutie!!!
The food sounds good to me! I want a purple water bottle, where do you get them?
He couldn't be more precious!
So darn cute! :)
Post a Comment