Sunday, August 8, 2010

Lucky Peak







We have had such a fun summer! We have gone on an adventure (or two!) almost every weekend....besides swimming almost every single day!! Today we met up with our friends Joel and Melinda and their lil guy Lucas (A little side note...I set up Joel's sister Heidi with her husband Brian. So when we moved here Heidi got to set me up with a new friend. Her brother's wife-Melinda. Just like the marriage it's been all roses and smiles since. Perfect!!) and went to Lucky Peak. I'd call it a lake but I think it's a dam maybe....with lots of sand.

Anyway it was freezing cold water but the kiddos didn't mind. I got caught under a large, large fountain and had to be rescued by Melinda. She was laughing hysterically but managed to save me, but not before my hair got wet! Now I have to straighten it tomorrow!!

And can you tell the girls adore Lucas? In fact they are so good with him that us adults left and went out for lunch and just put Karis in charge. She managed to keep him out of harm's way. Could he be any cuter?! What a fun day we had!!

1 comment:

Heidi C said...

these are great pics of my bro's family and yours having fun together! So cute! I am so happy you all get along so well. :) I miss ya, as always. I am having fun with the first trimester lovely nausea and insane tiredness and chasing my two wild men. Other than that, life is good!