





Today my friend Melinda and her little guy Lucas joined us to go berry picking. Now there are many ideas I have that I think will go really well and sound so simple in the planning but for some reason (a 3 year old) or another (the other 3 year old) go drastically wrong. This was not one of those ideas!! Who would have thought all 4 kids would happily pick berries with the sun beating down on them?! But they all did great. We didn't stay for a super long time but we got enough to make a few pies.
In fact when we got home the big girls wanted to make their very own pie with the blueberries they picked. So while they made blueberry pies, I made 2 blackberry pies and a tart. So fun and so yummy. One of those days where I just feel really blessed to get to raise these 4 precious little ones!!
4 comments:
Way to go Abby. Forget about camping and move on. Glad you had a great day and Lucas is SO cute. As well as your kiddos. Summer fun!!!!
Oh, how fun! Makes me a bit jealous you and Melinda get to hang out all the time.... :) But I'm so happy for you both.
So awesome! Where the heck did you guys go to pick berries?? That looks like a great ouings for our family!
Yum! The pies look delicious.
Post a Comment