Friday, August 6, 2010

Matching Swim Suits



I went to Las Vegas a couple weekends ago and had the time of my life with 3 of my really good friends. I won't go into all the details here but let's just say there was lots of swimming, laying out, walking around, and girl talk. So fun! Anyway I decided instead of getting the kiddos a t-shirt that said "Las Vegas- Sin City" or anything equally as cheesy to instead get them matching swimming suits. As you can tell Alex is oh so thrilled to pose for these pictures. He actually really likes his suit and has loved wearing it but for some reason the thought of standing next to his 3 sisters to pose didn't appeal to him so much.

4 comments:

BETHANY said...

Cute!!

Debb said...

love, love, LOVE the pattern! :)

Becky said...

Adorable!! And glad you have fun in Vegas too.

Dorothy said...

Looks like Gymboree. Super cute!