


How did the first day of school already get here?! It seems like summer just started and now it is over. I am not one of those moms who throws a party on the first day. I actually fight tears most of the day. Maybe when all my kids go to school all day I'll throw a party. Not sure. Right now it just feels like part of us is missing. And where's the justice that my most helpful kids leave?! Hailey started 2nd grade and Karis started Kindergarten. She only goes in the afternoon which I am really relieved about. Both girls love their teachers and had great days so I am so happy. Karis declared she has the nicest and best teacher in all the world and wants to go back right now. School Success!!
Oh and check out the outfits they each chose themselves.......I think they display their unique personalities so well.....
2 comments:
Karis looks like she should be a children's clothing model in that
2nd pic! :) I LOVE their outfits!
Adore the photos! Karis looks so proud with her backpack. Miss those girlies!
Post a Comment