Friday, December 23, 2011

American Girl Christmas Party

Drinking Hot Cocoa out of the tea party mugs Grandma and Grandma Ruby have bought through the years!
This year I decided to do a Christmas party for the girls with their American Girl Dolls. They each have a couple friends that they like to play American Girl Dolls with, so I thought it would be fun. I will just caption each of the multitudes of photos below to explain. I knew Grandma Ruby and "Regular" Grandma and Claudia would enjoy these! I hope the rest of you do too!

Avery and her friend Ava

We had a hair salon set up for the girls to do their doll's hair.
This is Hailey helping Ava.


Each girl made some hair clips for her doll and a princess wand, and a bracelet.
Notice "Lizzie" with her new hair clip and wand!

Star cookies that Grandma made!
Mini cupcakes and mini fancy cakes!

Hair Salon above with photos from Hailey and Karis' trip to the store.
Each girl got a little star bucket I made to take home their new doll accessories.
We also used mini cups to drink a pink drink out of and
tea party cups for cocoa. These cups are very special to Hailey because
Grandma Ruby bought them!

I took each girl's photo with her doll and will give them each
one as a memory from the party.

Making hair clips

Making more clips and bracelets. The bracelets ended up being
quite challenging! Thankfully my friend Mary assisted!

Each girl decorated a plate of miniature cookies for her doll to take home.

So much cuteness! What a fun day!
I'm already planning the Easter party with miniature baskets and
eggs for them to let their dolls hunt for!
I love having Girls!

(Don't worry....Scott was with Alex doing a fun "boy" activity!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you, Scott and the Kids!

Love,
Derek,Vickie and Boys

John said...

Wow, you are mom of the year! Love this. I see something like this happening in my future. :)

Jillian Weiss said...

Haha, I didn't realize I was logged in as John when I wrote the previous comment :) It's me.