Christmas was so fun! I think it is as fun for the parents as the kids! Scott and I were up early waiting for them to wake up. And waiting. And waiting! Finally one by one they got up. They were thrilled to discover that Santa really had come this year, once again, despite all the threats during December that he would only come if......
 |
| They each got a playmobil toy! Scott and I literally then spent almost the entire day putting the toys together! Sooo many pieces! |
 |
| Stockings! So much fun. They got various craft items and small toys. |
 |
| That night we went to Dan & Becky's for dinner and gingerbread making. |
 |
| Big Avery and "Baby Avery". Avery also has a little sister Ruby. Our kids adore these kids and were thrilled to get to spend Christmas with them! |
Classic surprised face. I love it when I capture these faces when they are opening gifts!
No comments:
Post a Comment