Stories and events that happen at the Hoefer House! All of them crazy...most of them good....
Friday, December 30, 2011
Knitting!
It was almost a year ago I decided to finally take a class and learn to knit. I am soo glad I did. I just love it and it gives me something to do when I am waiting in waiting rooms, watching TV, hanging out at playdates, and listening to speakers at various places like Mops and church. Yes, I actually focus much better if I am knitting. I just need something to do with my hands I think. I used to doodle all over my papers when I was in school. Anyway, this little tank top took FOREVER. Little needles and small yarn. But I love how it turned out. She was supposed to wear a plain shirt under it but ended up with the birdie shirt...oh well...you get the idea!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sooo cool! I just got a book to learn to knit...hopefully it will go well. ;) If not, I may have to find a class. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment