Here are the twinners all dressed up for Christmas in their Christmas outfits! Don't they look cute?!

Just Kidding! And yes, they are wearing the same outfits they wore last year. They fit...so why not?!
I'm sure Hannah got some much better pictures than me, but here are the precious ones at their Preschool Christmas party. They were all so cute talking to Santa and Mrs. Claus that I was crying while taking the pictures. What is wrong with me??!!
Avery was so cute. She has now asked Santa for three different things though. At the mall she asked for a "Wizard Swap Bwacelet" (Lizard Slap Bracelet). In her letter to Santa she asked for the playmobil school house, and yesterday she asked for a Nintendo DS. Hmm....hope Santa can pull all that off. 

Alex was super quiet with this Santa, however at the mall he asked for a watch, which was quite different from the Playmobil airplane he had asked for earlier. Next year, I am asking them to tell Santa what they want the day before Christmas, so we don't have all this mind changing! However, I have explained that sometimes Santa brings what he thinks is best!
Another funny thing I want to remember: Last week Alex was really wetting the bed. Like so soaked that it was up to his chin. Like multiple times going during the night in bed! I was finally like, "Alex....why are you wetting so much at night?" He goes, "It's all because of Christmas." I was like, "What?" So then he says, "You know...the song," and then starts singing, "He knows if you've been sleeping, he knows if you're awake..." Then he says, "If I get up to pee, Santa will think I'm not sleeping and won't bring me any presents." I tried so hard not to burst out laughing and then explain to him that Santa likes dry beds even better!



1 comment:
That's adorable about Alex...no fun cleaning the pee mess up but what a great story for the future. ;)They look great in their year old Christmas outfits! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!
Amber
Post a Comment