Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Eve Treasure Hunt

Last year I put together a treasure hunt for the kiddos on Christmas Ever where they all found a Pillow Pet at the end. Of course, they remembered the treasure hunt and asked me what they would be getting this year. So I kept my eye out for a little something that was all the same, but different. Well the day after Thanksgiving I found a great deal on Cozy Hugs. They are stuffed animals that you heat up in the microwave and they release a lavender aromatherapy. So they are warm to snuggle with and also scented. The kiddos love them, the only thing is, it now adds one more thing to the little's bedtime routine. Heating up their cozy. But that's OK. They love them!

We also went to church Christmas Eve and then out for Chinese food. Yummy! Then home to put out cookies for Santa and sprinkle reindeer food outside on the lawn. I love that they still believe in Santa, but are no longer terrified of him!

1 comment:

BETHANY said...

The treasure hunt sounds like a lot of fun!