Thursday, February 12, 2009

Alex




We got our February update early this month and I also never posted January's pictures so here is one of each. Cute as can be of course and he is still doing well. He and Avery are almost the exact same size at the same age! We love you little guy. Please keep praying for this long process. Just today we went and had to have our fingerprints done again because they had expired. We also had to meet with our social worker and have our home study updated as well as see a Doctor (Thankfully that part wasn't too hard considering we have a Dr. who makes house calls ;). We are still in our first step of courts and I am choosing to believe in a miracle that we could move quickly through!! However I know Alex is right where God wants him right now and God is working this out for good for all of us. I am thankful that He is close to our little guy and that the Bible promises that He takes care of orphans. Thanks to everyone who is supporting us on this hard journey!

6 comments:

Hannah said...

I think he gets cuter every month you post his update. What a sweet smile.

Amber and Nala said...

His smile is the greatest! So sweet but at the same time a touch of mischieviousness. :) I love it!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! I know it's hard waiting, but I also know that the Lord IS in control.

Becky said...

Very cute and precious. We are praying he gets here soon!

Jen said...

Oh, he is so adorable that I just can't stand it!! I'm praying for you in this long journey. My sister is going through the same thing but she's much further behind you so I think of the both of you often and pray when I do. He's way too cute though.

Heidi C said...

He is simply adorable. I admire your faith in this process, I'm sure it's been difficult. I know the Lord has a perfect plan to bring Alex home to you.