Sunday, February 8, 2009

Birthday Celebrations

I made Hailey's party invite for her friends. She is still looking a little pale from not feeling well.


Last night we went to Yakima for a big Birthday Celebration. Josh and Katie hosted all of us and made some delicious food and we celebrated Sadie, Hannah, Grandma, and Hailey's Birthdays. Hailey and Grandma share a Birthday so I got a picture of them together. Also tried to get some of all the kids and it turned out pretty cute but once again the person behind the camera was mixed up with the settings. Oh well...And isn't Audrey so cute. Oh and the naked one of Karis and Sadie is because we discovered them in the bathroom naked and sudsing up their little bodies and hair. I'm sure it was all Sadie's idea because Karis never gets into the water here.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the pics are cute. I am quite sure it was all Sadie's idea to get into the water too! ;)

Anonymous said...

Cute Pictures!

Becky said...

We had a great time at the Party too-Hope Hailey has fun at her party on Friday.

Anonymous said...

Rogelio is disappointed that nobody saved him a piece of cake. In Hailey's words, "Umm... we forgot."

Amber and Nala said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber and Nala said...

Fun!! Happy Birthday to Hailey!!