Saturday, February 14, 2009

Hailey's 6th Birthday


Well not quite yet- we are actually celebrating her real Birthday in Disneyland and we can hardly wait. Well I admit I am a bit nervous about the logistics but it should all turn out well I hope! Anyway we (I) decided to do a Valentine theme for her friend party this year. There is so much cute Valentine stuff out anyway. I also realized having a 6 year old party is by far the easiest so far. The girls all do the activities, they don't run wild through the house, they don't fight over the gifts because they realize they brought the gift for the girl not them self. (Gotta love the 2 year old party's!)
Anyway we spent a long time making Valentines. I just put tons of stuff out on the tables and the girls had fun. Then I gave each girl their own plate of plain heart shaped cookies and #6 cookies to decorate and then take home. It was really fun. Then we played a little game, opened presents, and had cupcakes. Scott was working but my good friend Christy stayed and helped which was so nice!! Hailey got lots of craft and scrapbooking supplies...she is set now after this party and her family party. People know she is a crafter. In fact I may have to start borrowing from her stash! Anyway we love you Sweet Girl so much. I know you are only 6 but you seem so grown up to us- much more a girl than a little girl now!! (I will do a post later about her stats and such.)

3 comments:

Amber and Nala said...

So cute....love the bottom pics with the cupcakes. :)

Amber

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great party. Have fun in Disneyland!

Becky said...

Looks like fun-Have fun in Disneyland.