
Things we hear about Avery:
She is so sweet and cuddly. She is a little angel.
What an easy little girl she is!
She must get along so well with her sisters.
We love having Avery in the nursery- she just wants to be held and cuddle.
Things we hear from Avery:
I. DO. IT. MYSEEEELLLLLFFFF!
I AM NOT CRYNING!!!
I AM A LITTLE FRUSTRATED!
AHHHHH! I. DO. ITTTTT!
Things the girls say about Avery:
Hailey: Why did God make her so feisty?
Mommy: Because He knew I needed some major character building.
Girls: Mom- Avery is hitting us again. Mom she is pulling our hair.
Avery: I go in time-out now.
All this to say we do have our moments but I am always amazed at the shy little angel she is around others!! Someone told me she only acts up around me because she feels safe with me. That's good I guess......
And Scott and I have noticed her tantrums are decreasing. An observation a lot of people make about her is that she is really independent but when you are 2 that leads to a lot of frustration. I hope this post didn't come off as complaining about her. All who know me and see me with her know I love her more than life itself but my goodness sometimes I think she has split personality!!
She is so sweet and cuddly. She is a little angel.
What an easy little girl she is!
She must get along so well with her sisters.
We love having Avery in the nursery- she just wants to be held and cuddle.
Things we hear from Avery:
I. DO. IT. MYSEEEELLLLLFFFF!
I AM NOT CRYNING!!!
I AM A LITTLE FRUSTRATED!
AHHHHH! I. DO. ITTTTT!
Things the girls say about Avery:
Hailey: Why did God make her so feisty?
Mommy: Because He knew I needed some major character building.
Girls: Mom- Avery is hitting us again. Mom she is pulling our hair.
Avery: I go in time-out now.
All this to say we do have our moments but I am always amazed at the shy little angel she is around others!! Someone told me she only acts up around me because she feels safe with me. That's good I guess......
And Scott and I have noticed her tantrums are decreasing. An observation a lot of people make about her is that she is really independent but when you are 2 that leads to a lot of frustration. I hope this post didn't come off as complaining about her. All who know me and see me with her know I love her more than life itself but my goodness sometimes I think she has split personality!!
Oh and one more thing....she is such the little helper. In fact I think she truly has a gift for wanting to help. If I ask for anything she is running to get it. If the girls make a mess- she cleans it up- and cleans really well! She is definitely not lazy!!
6 comments:
It's so funny how different kids can be when their mom isn't around! It's a little hard for me to imagine her other than being quiet.
I SO hear you on the "I DO IT MYSEEEELLLLLFFFF!" We get that several times a day, loudly! Of course you're not complaining, anyone who knows you even for a second knows you love your girls tremendously!
Hailey's comment is hysterical! :) I love your posts....they make me laugh! It's always fun to see what the Hoefer girls are going to say!
We missed you yesterday too but I was in the classroom all day making that polar bear ice cave you saw in the pic with Nala. :)
Hope you had fun!
Amber
I was reading that Abby thinking you were talking about Layne. So funny!!! They are 2 of a kind. And of course you're not complaining, we all know that.
That is a very cute picture of her.
Sounds like my little girl in a lot of ways. Avery has beautiful eyes!
Post a Comment