


I can't remember if I posted the pics of meeting Mickey and Minnie but I am tired and off to bed so I will look for them tomorrow. Anyway here is a few more pics. All week I told the girls they could pick out 1 thing the last day. It was rather smart on my part I must say because this way they couldn't change their mind and it was motivating to leave Disney. You need some motivation to willingly leave the happiest place on earth. But as soon as we left we went to Downtown Disney which has the biggest Disney store ever and they got to pick something out. Actually Faithe and I went to Target, Walmart, and the Disney outlet the day before trying to find some more reasonably priced princess costumes. We found a Tinker Bell one for Avery so she was thrilled. Hailey picked out a cute shirt and Karis spent so much time trying on every costume there and finally deciding on Belle. She has worn it non-stop ever since except for to bed which I actually forbid.
5 comments:
Glad you had such a great time! Looks like the girls were having a ball. What a wonderful memory for all of you. I love the picture of Avery jumping in the water...sooo cute! :)
Amber
What a great recap!! It makes me so excited to take my kids. Glad you guys had a great time!
I'm only going to comment on this one but I really did read them all. I LOVE the picture of Karis and Cinderella, I hope you put it in a frame for her dresser. And I am so glad you got to see the Briley's and Uncle Joe. Those boys are huge. It looks like it was a great trip!
LOVED reading your posts! Can't wait to take our kids one day! You'll have to teach me the ropes prior to going...sure you know where to find all the deals!
Finally got to read your blog! The pics of Disneyland are so good! It was a fabulous trip and I'm so glad we got to be there for part of it!! There's nothing like the magic of Disneyland!
Post a Comment