And here is the moment I was waiting for. After standing in line for almost 2 hours! Karis got to meet Cinderella. She told me weeks ago that she just knew Cinderella would say, "You look just like me." I was a bit concerned that Cinderella would see the dark hair and eyes and maybe not notice the resemblance. But what do you know...magic came through...and that is exactly what Cinderella told her. It had nothing to do with me sneaking up to her while Karis was talking to Belle and asking her to! I was crying through this. Karis was so thrilled and it was so neat to see her dream come true! It really was magical. And Karis hasn't stopped telling anyone who will listen!

This is meeting Belle and Aurora. I really appreciated how the princesses took the time to really chat with the girls. Of course that may be why the wait was always between 2 and 2 1/2 hours!! We think next time we will splurge and just do a character meal so we don't have to spend so much time waiting in lines!!

No comments:
Post a Comment