Stories and events that happen at the Hoefer House! All of them crazy...most of them good....
Thursday, September 29, 2011
Another Fun & Fairly Healthy Lunch!
I am so inspired to make good lunches this year because the girls eat almost everything I send them. I have them bring home their left overs so I know how much they are eating, so that I can pack the correct amount. One of their new favorites are tortilla roll-ups. I either used flavored cream cheese or lunch meat/mayo/shredded cheese, and roll up the tortilla and cut it in pieces. I am also trying to do different veggies in different shapes. They thought these carrots were great with the ranch dip. And then some apple sauce and a little trail mix for a treat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm glad you have a blog so I can go back to these ideas in the future. :)
Post a Comment