Stories and events that happen at the Hoefer House! All of them crazy...most of them good....
Thursday, September 29, 2011
A Fun Visit
I don't know how I manage to take pictures of lunches and lizards and all kinds of other random things, and then when people are visiting for a couple days totally forget.....but I do! So we had Grandpa Hoefer, Auntie Deb, Uncle Craig (Deb's twin) and Auntie Ellen come and visit last week. Craig and Ellen live in Florida so we rarely get to see them. It was soooo fun. As you can see the kiddos adore them and all the attention. Unfortunately though, these are the BEST photos I managed to take. Ummm...yes....the kiddos were in rare form! It was a quick visit but we packed a lot in!
-Scott took them all to the Hot Springs somewhere in Idaho
-Deb and Ellen and I took Avery to the Woman's Show. It's a little tradition for Avery and me and she was thrilled to have her aunties come too. Avery and I even got feathers in our hair!
-Deb painted the girl's nails
-We roasted marshmallows
-Ate yummy cupcakes from a cupcake shop
-Lots and lots of coffee was consumed
-Lots of chats and laughter
-Out to breakfast at JoeMama's! Love that place!!
-Movies made by the girls on Ellen's camera. She will be sending me a link so I will post them. Hilarious!
It was a great time and totally inspired us to find a way to go to Florida sometime to spend more time with them and all their kids and grandkids too!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
They do look like they are having quite a fun time!
Post a Comment