Stories and events that happen at the Hoefer House! All of them crazy...most of them good....
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
First Day of Our Last Year of Preschool
How can this be? This is our 6th year having kids in preschool....and the last! Wow! Next year is Kindergarten! Avery gets the prize for going to preschool the most years! Three! The girls just went one year and Alex will have gone two after this year. I hope they have a great year. They will go three days a week for 2 hours and 15 minutes. Wish it was a little longer, but that's OK. We aren't planning on doing the extended care this year unless I decide we need it. They are so easier than they were last year and play so well that they are just going for educational and social purposes this year as opposed to last year where I really needed a break.
Cousin Emmett is in class with them so that is so fun!! I hope to get some pictures at pick up of all of them together. Avery wasn't too thrilled once we got to school, so it wasn't exactly a Kodak moment. (Hence the reason she is going to preschool! Independence is hard for her, but I think this year is going to go much better.) Anyway.....here are the little cute twins......oh how I love them!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Great pictures!!
Post a Comment