Well I can't believe our little Belle is 6 years old. And by the way her middle name isn't Belle but for some reason we started calling her that when she was a newborn and it stuck. She had her 6 year appointment on Friday. She's very healthy. Here are her stats:
Weight- 42.5 pounds (25%)
Height- 46 inches (75%)
She is still super creative and spend hours scrapbooking, drawing, writing books, stamping, coloring, painting, etc. She loves that kind of thing. She also is into her American Girl Doll of course and creating little things and scenarios for her. And she is quite the director. She loves to have Karis and Avery and whoever else is here in line doing what she says. Tonight she had them in gymnastics class and she directed them how to properly jump from the couch to the chair. We love her so much. She is such a sweet and tender older sister. Its funny because I think she gets cuter all the time (and I've been thinking that for 6 years now).
3 comments:
We love you hailey! Hope you are having fun doing all your crafty things!
I can't believe she is six already! I still remember when we spent five days dressing her in every outfit she owned. She was such a beautiful baby and a total mamacita now =) Thankfully, the boys don't tell her she looks like a baby from a third world country.
Time just goes by way too fast. She really is adorable!!
Post a Comment