Stories and events that happen at the Hoefer House! All of them crazy...most of them good....
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Safe
Awhile ago I posted this about Leigh Buckley. Sadly Leigh went Home after a long battle with leukemia. She left behind her husband Andrew and their 2 little girls ages 2 and 5. Here is her memorial service if you want to watch it. While I never meant Leigh I can say she touched my life. Her bravery and her faith through this disease was such an example to me. I went to high school with her husband and my brother in law Brent is good friends with Andrew. My sister Hannah became good friends with Leigh so I would read her updates the last 2 1/2 years and I prayed continually for her. Leigh was so brave and never doubted the love of her Father. She was used by Him in a mighty way. Please watch the you-tube video of the incredible song she wrote right after her diagnosis. And please pray for Andrew, Leigh's parents and those little girls as they embark on what has to be the hardest days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment