Stories and events that happen at the Hoefer House! All of them crazy...most of them good....
Monday, May 5, 2008
Leigh Buckley
My sister Hannah and her husband Brent are good friends with Andrew & Leigh Buckley. I actually went to high school with him but have never met her. Eighteen months ago she was diagnosed with Leukemia. I can remember feeling sick to my stomach and crying over this as she was a young mom with girls close to the same age as mine. I can not imagine going through this. Well Praise God we serve a God who heals and Praise Him for bone marrow and someone who was willing to donate theirs to a complete stranger! Please watch this youtube video and listen to the amazing song she wrote when she was first sick. Once again I couldn't stop the tears from flowing as I watched this. You can also see the other videos they put out while she was sick. She is doing well now!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7jDEthDZDM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for letting people know about this Abby! It is a true testimant to the Lord's work!
Wow...I am glad she is doing well now! It's so neat they have those videos so her kiddies can see what a strong Mommy they have someday. :)
Post a Comment