Monday, November 17, 2008

Alex's Birthday

So I wasn't going to post this because today is a hard day. Alex turns 2 today and I didn't realize it would be so sad for me not to be with him. So in honor of Alex turning 2 would you all stop and pray right now that the adoption process would speed up and that he could come home soon? Thank you. We love you Baby and next year when you turn 3 we will have the biggest party in the land!

6 comments:

Moon Dance Ranch said...

We were actually praying for Alex last night. Extreme Makeover was about an American/Haitian family that needed help. Don't know why G and I both cry during that show most of the time.
We WILL PRAY!

love you guys
the Coopers

Anonymous said...

I was totally going to ask you yesterday when his birthday was! We will pray that our nephew/cousin will be home soon.

Happy Birthday Alex!

Becky said...

We are praying. Happy Birthday little guy!

AshlandFive said...

Abby, I know it's all in the Lord's timing, and I also know it must be hard to wait on that. I pray that you are able to be strong in waiting!

Jen said...

What a hard day for you guys! I stopped and prayed as soon as I got done reading your post.

sara b said...

I can't imagine how hard it must be! I will pray for Alex and your family. Can't wait to see him united with his family :)