
This was by far our best Halloween yet! The weather was great, I made the girls all wear normal shoes which meant they could actually walk and not be carried, and they didn't whine the whole time that they were tired. We ended up trick-or-treating for 3 hours!! We started off going downtown to all the shops. The girls got a ton of candy and we ran into lots of friends. Then we went and had dinner with the Whites and then went trick-or-treating in their neighborhood. Let me tell you it was busy. One of the ladies said she stops giving out candy at 400 kids....but kids keep coming! After that we stopped by Nala's house and then made our annual stop at our neighbors. Avery was our best 2 year old trick-or-treater! She walked almost the whole time, managed to burrow her way in through the crowds of kids and grabbed her candy. She ate so much candy. I will answer my poll here....we let them go crazy Halloween night. We figure just let them get it out of their system and eat as much as they want. The older girls always have stopped at a reasonable amount. However our little 23 pounder didn't! We actually had to stop her she was eating so much and then she sobbed like you wouldn't believe. She got over it quickly though. So now we have tons of candy hidden in the house- we will give out a few pieces a day and donate the rest to send to the troops.
Oh and I can't believe I forgot to get a picture just of Hailey. And all 3 girls had matching ballerina outfits but Karis changed her mind and decided to be Cinderella. Since she looks just like her......
6 comments:
You crack me up Abby with the candy, I can only imagine what it must have been like. I LOVE IT! And yes, I voted. :)
Yes I see the resemblance!
Glad you had such a good time...cute pictures!
Looks like fun. Your girls look adorable!! I keep the candy around for a week or so and then it gets donated to our youth group!!
cute costumes and cute friends too!
Those girlies are too cute!
Post a Comment