
So my famous little brother Mike pointed out that he wasn't featured enough on my blog. (Even though I did a whole post about his famous youtube video- please see the bottom of this post regarding that though.) Anyway I can see why he is upset because where cute girls are Mike usually is...and there are a lot of cute girls on this blog!! So here you go Mike! Happy Birthday!! We love you!! You are a great uncle!! You are a valuable member of our family! You bring lots of laughter!! You have lots of well researched opinions!! We believe everything you say!! As you can see we all adore him but especially Avery. She spent much of Thanksgiving on his lap fascinated with him. She even learned to stick out her tongue. She actually reminds my mom of Mike at that age.....so no wonder they have such a bond!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ONE OF MY FAVORITE LITTLE BROTHERS! I LOVE YOU!
Apology from the editor of this blog:
Apparently I was lied to when I posted the youtube video and Mikey had nothing to do with the production of it. I'll have you know I wasn't the only one deceived by this although I should have known better. The management of this blog promises to better investigate 3rd party additions from now on.
4 comments:
Cute pictures! We love you Mikey!
Those are cute pics. And I still can't believe how much Avery took to him this week!
Your brother is sooooo HOT, does he have a girlfriend?
Yes, several, usually all at once or alternating weekly. I'm sure you could get in line. Although he is a little picky...only the cute ones will do...
Post a Comment