Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A Turn Around

So those of you who see me a lot know that as hard as I try not to I end up venting about Avery quite a bit. She is by far our most independent/spirited/plain old naughty child so far. And I say that with total love in my heart. BUT the last week we have seen a huge turn around. Way less screaming and fits. I am so happy. It makes her so much more enjoyable. My love for her is always the same but my enjoyment level has increased so much. She is so endearing right now...really into playing dress-up with the girls and following Karis around. Anyway I can't give out any wonderful advice or reason for the behavior change as far as the human parenting goes but I will say God is faithful to the prayers of her Mom and Dad!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So maybe it was just a phase? I had fun with her on Saturday. She actually let me hold her for a few minutes. I'm glad to hear things are going well with her. I'm sure Karis loves having a dress-up buddy.

Becky said...

Glad things are going better!

AshlandFive said...

That's so great. I know, Jadon (my 5 y/o) used to throw fits a lot too. It was a really trying time for me. It passed too, and now it just comes in spurts. But, I had to do a lot of prayer through it!