Sunday, November 23, 2008

A Very Busy Weekend







So Friday night we hosted dinner club and I realized it is much easier to attend Dinner Club than to host it! The theme was Thai food- I made Chicken Curry, Peanut Sauce, and Salad rolls. It all turned out really good. I tried to take some photos but as you can tell I need a lot of work on taking photos at night. And we had our sitter come and watch the girls- it was so great and so much more relaxing. She kept them upstairs and they did great. Then she came and got some food and went back up. She put them to bed and then left. That's the way to do a dinner party!
Saturday we went to Nature at Night and then the Children's Museum, then to some friends for dinner. Of course we also watched the Beaver Game and we are so thrilled.....I just know they are going to the Rose Bowl....only 1 game to go and it is against the Ducks...how could they not win! :)
Today I took pictures of our wonderful neighbors. They wanted some to celebrate their anniversary. I hope I did OK. I tried to tell her I am not a professional and have so much to learn but she wanted me to so here is a couple of them.
And then Avery's new shoes. My mom got these for her. As if Karis wearing whatever she wants isn't bad enough...now Avery insists on her sparkle shoes every single day.
I am leaving in an hour for girl's night so looking forward to that!
Also the olives are on sale at Super 1 for 58 cents a can. The cheapest they have been in a year. There is a limit of two so I have been having to go through the line multiple times and send the girls and Scott. Poor Scott is mortified but we are up to 40 cans. My goal is 52.
That's our weekend......

6 comments:

Rebekah Hubley said...

why so many olives??? recipe, or do you just love them??? Did you see my milk post??? Now that was a great deal too! :-)

Amber and Nala said...

I had a great time...now I need to remember to type out my recipe and send it. :) Also, Avery's shoes are soooo cool! No wonder she loves them so...red and sparkly, what's not to love?

Heidi C said...

Abby, what is the deal with all the olives? You crack me up!

And by the way I think the pics of your neighbors turned out great!

Love ya!

Jen said...

I love Avery's outfit! So cute. The olives thing cracks me up!!

Anonymous said...

I'll have you know that I spotted those red sparkly shoes on the clearance rack!

Becky said...

Why stop at 52?
Avery's skirt is adorable.
The Sabin's pictures are great!