
Hailey's school had a Thanksgiving feast today that the parents/siblings were invited to. She made a pilgrim hat and the boys made Indian ones. They all wore theirs for the feast. (I packed our own food because I knew our girls would refuse to eat turkey gravy/mashed potatoes- actually I noticed lots of people brought in their own food- I guess cafeteria food just doesn't have that much appeal. Of course Hailey then saw the food and promised she would eat it but the line was too long. I seriously would have been surprised if she actually ate it but you never know I guess.) Anyway after the feast they read a darling book they had made. It was lots of fun. Hailey still loves school and I am so glad!!
4 comments:
Sounds like fun. Ella tells me all the time she wants to go to kindergarten, Just like Hailey.
So cool...looks like it was a fun time. Hailey looks so grown-up with her darling haircut! Can't wait to see ya Friday!
that does look like fun!
Adorable! I love the little feasts at school.
Post a Comment