Friday, January 23, 2009

Little Bakers


I decided cinnamon rolls would be nice on this cold day (any excuse right) so I made up a batch of dough. Then each girl had to have her own dough to make her own creation. Good thing Scott was home today. It was a disaster!!! Lots of fun though! And look how beautiful they each turned out! Now if only I could stop eating hot, gooey cinnamon rolls!
And Today's Quote: As we drove past the new motel going up on the interchange Hailey says in awe: "Mom....is that where our new president lives?!"

6 comments:

Becky said...

Yummy-I have been meaning to make rolls-I really need to just do it.

Anonymous said...

me too. i love them right out of the oven!

Jen said...

Yum, cinnamon rolls sound delicious!!

Moon Dance Ranch said...

do you have a good recipe?send it our way.


thanks

Anonymous said...

Hey Hoefers! We are excited to hear about Alex-Josiah and tried to click on his icon to get more details, but couldn't open it. Anyway, Ashlie and I cruised your blog and laughed. Your girls are beautiful. Ashlie doesn't understand how you make time to maintain your blog. We miss you guys. Love, Laura and Ashlie

Amber and Nala said...

Looks like fun!