Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Where Trouble Ends With One....

It Begins With The Other. That is my story with Karis and Avery. When I heard the water running I came running because they have been known to flood the bathroom. In fact when Karis was 2 she actually put toilet paper in the sink and ran the water so long that water was seeping under the bathroom door into the hallway. This was right after Avery was born so I was probably nursing her while this was going on. Well anyway when I saw what they were doing- "Just washing our little people and our feet Mama". I figured it was a good activity. Happy girls, not too messy, and hey it's winter....we need more indoor activities!


Here's a little more trouble: Karis and her good friend Ezri. I forgot to tell Steph this story: I had some fresh flowers on my table that a friend had brought me. I came out after putting Avery down for her nap and the girls had picked the flowers off the stems. They looked up at me and said, "We can't fix them." Really? You can't put flowers back on stems? Never would have guessed. Apparently they just wanted to play "married" and carry flowers. Who can blame them? Doesn't every woman dream of that day? We love you Ezri!!




3 comments:

Amber and Nala said...

Love the picture of Karis and Avery....made me smile! :)

Amber

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Karis is passing on her wisdom and antics to her unassuming little sister!

Becky said...

Cute picture and funny story.