
These are courtesy of my friend Amber. We love our Wii. It is addicting. I am totally into the Wii fit- love the yoga, balance games, and strength training. Also I am really into Paper Mario and find myself getting stuck and going online to get cheats. I mean who comes up with these things? There are whole websites complete with videos to help you play a Mario game!! We also are loving the Wii play because the girls can do some of the games with us. On my wish list is Wii Family game night, American Idol, the Mario cart one with the wheel, and maybe Cooking Mama. Anyone played these or have some other recommendations? Not that we will be buying any anytime soon but it doesn't hurt to wish now does it? :)
4 comments:
Well, out of the ones you listed, we have Mario kart which is fun. It's not easy ( at least for me!!)and you can do it without the wheel if you want. You should rent it to make sure you like it first. But, you can't really go wrong with a Mario game. We have cooking mama which Abby loves but don't have AI. I think my sister does and they like it a lot. We just got wii fit and we're loving that!! The kids also got outdoor challenge and really love that too. Do you have dance dance revolution?? That's a fun one! Or smarty pants? We're wii junkies around here (especially Dawson) and have about 15 games. :) It's a fun family activity though.
Glad you got the pics....I will still send them sometime so you have the bigger files. I just forget everytime I check my email. :)
Amber
Sounds like fun, maybe we need to get one of those around here.
Mario Kart is a very fun one. We have it and two wheels, although you can play without as jen mentioned. We also like Mario Party to play as a family. I've wanted to get Paper Mario, but we do have Super Mario Galaxy. We have all enjoyed that one too. there are lots of other ones the kids like, but those are my personal favs. :) And Wii Fit.
Post a Comment