Monday, February 9, 2009

What's In Your Fridge?!


So I thought of a little tag game that might be fun if you all participate. You are officially tagged if your blog is on my list. And if you don't blog but are a frequent reader you are still tagged. And if you are a blogger not on my list but read this you are still tagged too! Leave a comment with a link to a photo of the inside of your fridge. NO fair rearranging, cleaning, or hiding all the alcohol! I thought this would be fun since we are bloggers and like to peak into other's lives and I think your fridge says a lot about you. I plan to start this as a little series. Next will be your lingerie drawer. ;)
So this is my fridge today about 30 minutes ago. As you can see Lunchables, Gogurts, and Smoothies have all recently been on sale. Also I have tried to be healthy by purchasing some hummus and flat bread with flax. Several half-drank sippy cups align the shelves- no wasting juice around here. We are out of milk but have plenty of flavored milk that was also on sale. Salad dressing abounds- but no salad. Some produce and lots of cheese. Homemade canned peaches and lots of large Costco size condiments- syrup, soy sauce, marinade, etc. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter spray that I douse on the popcorn- I mean its still calorie free if you use half a bottle right?! Oh and I see some expired antibiotic ear drops. Never know when I will need to medicate a child in the middle of the night. So there you have it- a peek into my life- or at least my fridge. Oh there will be a random winner. The first to post gets 2 chances! What's the prize you ask? Is it worth it? It's some Jiffy mix!!! And a bottle of Kens Dressing. I am serious people. Now go take a picture of your fridge!

4 comments:

Becky said...

I think I will pass on this one! I have too many interesting things in my fridge :) Good idea though!

Jen said...

I love seeing inside people's fridge!! Unfortunately, I need to go to the store badly so mine is almost empty. It would be very boring. I promise. :)

Amber and Nala said...

Great idea....we may do it a bit later. :) I was wondering if we could get together sometime because I have some blog questions that I think you may be able to help me with. :)

Amber

Heidi C said...

Abby you need to start your own stand up comedian show for stay at home moms... i am serious!!!!! You are CRAZY girlfriend! And that's why I love ya!