


So tonight the girls are having Ella sleep over for the first time. They have been so excited and planning this for over a week. Where Ella would sleep, what they would do, etc. etc. Well they are all tucked in now but not even close to sleeping. We knew they would chat and play a little so put them down by 8:00. They've had a great time so far. We will see what the night holds. And they literally played 4 Little Monkeys Jumping On the Bed. One would jump off each time they counted down. Too cute. The girls love Ella and kept saying, "I so love you Ella!" It has been a good time. And Becky don't worry- we flossed her teeth!
3 comments:
Glad they are having fun. I figured it would take a while for sleep to come too! The pictures are loading slow so I will look later. Thanks for having her and flossing her teeth!
Rachael and I were saying how you always think of the fun stuff to do with the kids. I'm glad they are having a good tome and I hope they sleep for you!
ugly cheerleading outfit
Post a Comment