
I think Three is going to be a good year for little Miss Avery. She is loving going to Preschool and is doing so well there. She is not nearly as shy as she has been in the past and the teacher says she plays with the other kids and talks when ever she is supposed to. Apparently she told them all about the night the power went out in E-burg and how worried it made her. I love watching her walk into school with her backpack on. This is a small backpack but on her it looks so huge! She is always very selective about what she puts in it to bring to school. She is actually very selective about everything she does. She definitely pays more attention to detail than other members of the family. I am always amazed at how perceptive she is and the things she notices. Often she tells me things about people that just surprise me coming from a just-turned-three-year-old.
Avery has a strong, strong spirit but we have noticed that lately she seems to comply sooner rather than later so that has been nice. She makes a lot of noise but she will give in! As my sister Hannah said, "What she lacks in size she makes up for in spirit!" She is also such a loving girl. Always trying to help out or help her sisters clean up. It is really sweet to see. I'd write more but she is sitting on my lap as I type chatting me up!!
We love you Avery so much. We are so blessed to have you in our family!!

1 comment:
What a little cutie! can't wait to celebrate her third birthday!
Post a Comment