Thursday, September 17, 2009

Quotes Of The Day

I can't remember if I have said this one yet but Hailey says it all the time:
"When I am a mom I am only going to have 2 kids so our car doesn't get so messy." (Umm....yeah because our car was so clean when we only had two kids!)

And from Karis today:
"Mom, some time could me and Avery just open the door and be free?"
Me: "What do you mean?"
Karis: "Like open the door and leave and be free from you?"
Me: "Absolutely not."
Karis: "OK"
(Good to know she thinks I hold her prisoner here.)

And another from Karis. We were talking about how Avery loves the color green and she said, "Well, of all the ugly colors green is the prettiest." (Anything that isn't pink or purple constitutes an ugly color to Karis.)

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Free from the dictatorship that is so clearly your household?

Amber and Nala said...

HILARIOUS! I love hearing their quotes. :)

Heidi C said...

Ok that is hilarious Abby! Your girls come up with the best one-liners!

Becky said...

The door one is so funny!