Thursday, September 10, 2009

Avery's Preschool Celebration



Even though Avery's Birthday isn't until next week she is having her preschool party today. Her teacher has to be gone all next week so Preschool is cancelled. In a way I am glad because that way she can be with me all day on her Birthday! Anyway we made chocolate cupcakes per her request. I let her decorate the tops with little M&M's since those are her favorite candy. One of her other favorite foods is pretzels so we made purple chocolate covered pretzels to take to her friends at school. She had so much fun helping me and she did a great job! She is making really funny faces now when the camera comes out, as you can see by the pictures. That is something each of the girls have done around this age- make what they think is a cute face but really looks quite silly!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Looks yummy!! She is looking so much older now. They grow up too fast!!

Anonymous said...

You always make such adorable treats!

Becky said...

I can't believe she is almost three! The treats look great!

Amber and Nala said...

Cute and glad Karis had a good first day too. :) Got your card...thanks! :)

Jill Wilkins said...

Abby -
I just came across your blog... your kids are darling!

Jill, adopting Samuel Chancelet
http://wilkinsadoption.blogspot.com/