Avery had her dr. appointment on Friday. I LOVE her doctor. She is so nice and so knowledgeable. The pediatrician's office is amazing. There is a train that goes around the top near the ceiling, big traffic lights, and an airplane all just in the waiting room. Each exam room is a theme and decorated and has toys to match. We were in the beach room. At the end of the appointment you get a token to put in the ball machine. They have all these really cool bouncy balls but not the tiny ones that kids can choke on. I think that is a great prize. Anyway Avery put her token in and out rolled her ball- orange and black. She took one look at it and said, "I don't want this ball!" She threw it and it went flying down the office hall. Nice. Thankfully the nurse was humored and let her trade in for another ball. This time she got one with a puppy in the middle so she was thrilled.Weight- 25 1/2 pounds (5%)
Height- 36 1/2 inches (50%)

On Friday we went to Hailey's School Carnival. It was so fun and so crazy. There are 791 students at her school and I think everyone was there including all of their family members. I helped the first hour in the food booth which turned out to be a great job because it was in the cafeteria where it is air-conditioned. Hailey's teacher was with me so that was lots of fun. She is hilarious and has lots of energy.
The highlight of the carnival for our girls was the hair salon booth. We actually stood in line for probably 30-40 minutes with the sun beating down on us. I was actually wishing for a little E-burg breeze. It was over 90 degrees and so hot. When we finally got our turn they each chose to have their hair dyed purple and/or pink. It was cute. Don't worry Grandma, it all washed out the next day! We also ran into one of Hailey's new friends so she went around with us for quite awhile to the game booths. It was a great night!
5 comments:
Glad you had so much fun and what a cool doctor's office! :) That is a great picture of Avery and Scot....you are getting good. :)
Oops....left out a t in Scott. ;)
I like the hair-they should do the purple each Saturday for the Husky Games!
Where Avery is little in size, she makes up for in spirit!
Wow, that's a big carnival!! Avery is adorable. Hope you guys are loving Boise!
Post a Comment