

So last but certainly not least, Karis had her first day of Preschool today. Unfortunately it was only for an hour and the parents could stay, which meant there was no way Karis would let me leave. I don't mind that as it was nice to meet the other kids and parents and see how the teacher does things but all Karis would do was cling to me the whole time. I finally got her to sit down and color and work on a little puzzle. Even at circle time she wanted me right near her. I know she will do so much better without me there and her little personality will come shining through. I kept reminding her that on Thursday I would not be able to stay.
I did the classic backpack shot before we left- as you can see she chose a princess backpack. I'm sure no one is surprised by this! She looked so cute and was so thrilled to get to wear her new dress.
I am thinking Tues/Thurs mornings are going to be a little stressful trying to get to 3 different places by 9:05. Someone is always going to have to be a little late I guess.
3 comments:
She looks adorable. While you are getting them ready-just be thinking about the break you will be enjoying soon!
She does look cute!
PS I like your new banner! Did you do it by yourself??
Post a Comment