I am so excited because I finally got to meet Baby Gabriel Cox. He is soo cute and so happy, he reminded me of a little puppy dog...he kept making this cute little panting sound and just beaming at me. I think he was beaming at me because he knows without me he would not exist. The reason being is I am the one who introduced his parents!! My very good friend Heidi and my long-time childhood friend Brian.....I set them up and they are living happily ever after. I am just God's humble servant. (I have only had a small amount of set-ups not work out so if you are single and in need of a mate let me know. Unfortunately my list of girls is much longer than of guys....)
Anyway....Brian and Heidi came through on their way from Spokane to Seattle and stopped by for the afternoon. It was so fun to catch up, we always have a lot of laughs......So I love you guys and I miss you but I am glad we are living somewhat closer to each other these days!! Your baby is soooo adorable and you are doing a great job as parents!!!
(And I still can't figure out how to turn the pic so that is why it is going the wrong way.)
On a side not Gabriel weighs 18 pounds! He is four months and he weighs the same as Avery who is 1 year!!!
4 comments:
What a cute little boy! His hair reminds me of Emmett's. I can't believe how big he is.
Hello sweet Hoefers! I'm so glad to discover your blog. I just can't believe how much your girls have grown. All 3 of them are such darlings!!! I'm sure you're having so much fun. I sure miss seeing you guys. I really miss your humor and how you always make me laugh. I'm thankful that through this blog, I can be entertained again by your charm and wit! :) I'm glad we're able to stay in touch. Take care and I'll be visiting here again soon, I'm sure! God bless you! XOXO, ae
Let me see if I can help with the picture thing. I am not sure it's the same on blogger because I use typepad for my blog but when I insert a picture, I right click on it first and rotate the picture. That does it for me. Maybe Becky can help since she uses blogger too. :)
Gabriel is adorable! The pictures - I rotate mine as I import them to the computer. I don't know if that helps.
Post a Comment