Stories and events that happen at the Hoefer House! All of them crazy...most of them good....
Monday, October 29, 2007
The Girl's Playroom
So I thought I would feature different parts of our house on the blog (can you tell I am enjoying blogging). So here is one of their favorite rooms...their play room.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
How nice that you have a room like that. What a cute picture of the girls.
Fun. I am glad the girls have such a nice room to play. Ella loves to come up there and play and many mornings when she wakes up she wants to know if we are going to HaileyKaris's house.
2 comments:
How nice that you have a room like that. What a cute picture of the girls.
Fun. I am glad the girls have such a nice room to play. Ella loves to come up there and play and many mornings when she wakes up she wants to know if we are going to HaileyKaris's house.
Post a Comment