So I am still totally into scrapbooking. I have been doing it for over 10 years I think. Anyway someone requested to see some of my layouts and since I have NO idea how to scan and show them I just took a photo of a couple to show. So the quality isn't the best but until I become a little more computer savvy this will have to do. So these are two of my latest layouts. I recently got the quickutz silhouette and I LOVE IT!! It is an amazing machine that actually cuts out any font, any size from my computer!!!
3 comments:
I hear ya, I am horrible at scanning, so I just take pictures of my layouts too. I have photoshop and I crop them after that. Your layouts are adorable! Thanks for sharing! :)
jen k (hannah's friend)
Love those pages...still can't get into it myself!
I think its only been 8 years, but that is still a long time.
Post a Comment