Monday, October 22, 2007

Can You Believe This?


So I had to wait for this until I was 12 years old......

However Hailey started begging for this a few weeks ago.....

I said, "Ask your Daddy." Thinking he would say NO.

He said, "Sure...why not?" I said, "Because.....umm...because she should be older."

So at the ripe old age of 4 she got: her ears pierced!

You may be asking...Why is the photo of Karis then?

Well as those who know me well know I can't pass up a coupon....after Hailey got hers done without one single tear I might add....a coupon for 10$ off the next piercing came up. I said, "Karis do you want to get yours done?" So yes I allowed my 2 year old to be permanately altered. Of course she was thrilled until that night when she was really overtired and starting crying....."I didn't want to get my ears pierced" OH the guilt I felt then......but now she loves it because she is after all a princess....and princesses wear lots of jewels.....
Oh an the line on her face would be where she drew all over herself with marker....a daily occurance here at the Hoefer House.....at least it wasn't with permanent marker....I have actually gotten rid of all non-washable markers since my girls think paper is only to write on after clothes, walls, skin, and carpet have been sufficiently decorated....

4 comments:

Jen said...

Cute picture!! What a brave two year old! I was nine before I got mine done so we'll see how long I can hold off my daughters. :) Welcome to the blogging world!

Anonymous said...

I still can't believe you let them do it, although I don't know why. I do think they look really cute.

Suzanne said...

Hi Abby - Thanks for posting on mine! I have enjoyed your blog too - I'm a blog stalking junky - it's so great to see your sweet family. Miss you
Suzanne

Anonymous said...

Hey Aunt Abby,
The girls look beautiful. I hope you and Uncle Scott are doing well. Take care and I hope to see you all soon! Love you all.

Amber H.